Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Acne, makeup, hair, exercises, better than hot topic?

Best acne treatment?


Best brand or makeup for younger girls?


Links to sites with pictures of hair that are unique some what punk,emo,goth,ect for girls?


Best exercises to lose fat in belly and for getting a really nice butt? And a better place to shop then hot topic for that type of clothing?





*no rude comments you will be flagged*Acne, makeup, hair, exercises, better than hot topic?
Acne- Duac gel prescribed by your doctor, but you can get free samples. It works the best and all you have to do is apply it everyday. No washing and cleansing like ProActive.





Makeup- Covergirl works really well and is cheap. Never forget, the cheaper makeup you see in drug stores is just as good as the expensive makeup! Blue mascara is really pretty. I just wear that, coverup, and a little blush, and people think I spent hours on my makeup.





hottopic.com. That is all.





Exercise- Eat better: Take candy and other sweet things out of your diet, it's best to stick all that stuff in your closet in a bag, rather than getting rid of it completely.


Exercise: Talk to a trainer just once if needed and form an exercise plan. Crunches, situps, running are the best. Start out by walking a lot around your house or city to build up lung capacity.


Most importantly: Set goals and rewards for yourself. For example, if I didn't do so much of something, I wouldn't let myself go to the movies. Stay focussed! If you don't truly want to do this, if you don't commit yourself fully to your goals, you won't succeed.





There are no better shops than Hot Topic, so I don't suggest trying to look. Hot Topic is the bomb.





Don't think to much about your body except if it is retarding your health. If you are not developing diabetes or breathing failure, then don't worry about yourself. You are probably a teenager/young adult, you don't need to be worrying about those things. I'm a teenager as well, I know how you feel.





Much love,


-Shalea K. %26lt;3Acne, makeup, hair, exercises, better than hot topic?
Acne treatment - Neutrogena Acne Stress Control system





Make-up for young girls - Bonnebell or Lip Smackers





Links - idk?





Excersize - Sit ups, crunches, etc.





Shop - idk? JC Penny? im not sure. im preppy. i shop at Aeropostale %26amp; AE sorry =[
Severe acne problems torment many teens as well as older men and women. Don't wait to become one of them! There are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> offers what will work best for you.
HI. I just turned 44 and have used Avon, skin care products since I was 12 and it is some of the best that gets forgotten now a days. I am now finding their aging and wrinkle reducers to be superb. If you need something stronger for acne the best way to clear it up is for real Proactive. It is a 19.95 dollar package that another fair brand might be 5.00 dollars cheaper but not as instantly successful or continuously.


Cover girl is the other type of foundation I used for years and is good until I hit my forty's and lines.


Don't know any links sorry.


I disagree with situps and or crunches to flatten a tummy as it gave me ab muscles instead but; I learned about 10 years ago how to finally round my flat butt. There are gyms and equipment etc... but just walk around in staletto heals when doing your housework and it really does work. I got so excited that I spent extra time going upstairs and down for the added quickness it gave. It was a really great experience and I should start it up again as it has been a few years.


Clothes stores is harder as it depends on where you live. If there is a ';RAVE'; store than go and it's always unique and interesting styles.


Hope this really helped whether it is best answer or not it is based on decades of experience and best regards. Good Luck hun.
Best acne treatment is Murad, it's a little pricey, but worth it. Makeup for young (I'm not quite sure how old you are) I would suggest maybe bare minerals if you have ';problem'; skin. Stay away from heavy face makeup or make up that has talc in it, it will clog your pores. Exercise, try some core strengthening techniques, do a search for core traininig, and you will find some great stuff to use. Or get into yoga, it's great for toning up, improving flexibility, and it's quite relaxing.


A nice butt? Squats. Lots and lots of squats. Good luck!
I'm not sure about hair and make up, but you may find some good info on acne on this site.





For more helpful acne care information try visiting http://the-health-information-network.co鈥?/a>





Good Luck!
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs