Thursday, June 24, 2010

For June outdoor wedding HOT what is the best makeup?

I am getting married on June outside and for pictures and etc. I want to have a nice clean look without looking like my face is melting. Since I normally don't wear alot of makeup I have no clue and I don't want to be taken and buy expensive makeup if it is not going to work. PLEASE HELP!!!For June outdoor wedding HOT what is the best makeup?
If it's going to be hot, go with a powder foundation, not liquid. Powder foundation will give you a nice, matte look, and liquid will make your face look too shiny. If it's going to be hot and you're the crying type, use waterproof makeup (eyeliner, mascara, etc.), so it won't run in the heat or when you're crying. Use a light blush on your face; something brighter than your complexion. If you get a dark blush, it won't show up on your face if you're dark-skinned and it will show up too much if you're light-skinned. Eyeshadow should be in a nice, cool colour, like beige or light, light pink.


I guess that's it! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!For June outdoor wedding HOT what is the best makeup?
i would do a really pretty look for your wedding. you want to obviously look the best you can on your wedding so i'll attatch some pics.








http://i.ivillage.com/BS/celebrity_style鈥?/a>





^for this look you would use different shades of purple from lavender to plum.








http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com鈥?/a>





^for this look you would use a shimmering bright silver. i would suggest a mac pigment.





http://makeupforlife.net/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





^for this look you would use shades of brown and the bubblegum pink lipstick makes the statement of the face.








hope this helps %26amp; good luck ;)
Sissy





Congrats on your wedding. Anyway I recommend what I use, Coonobabe, it's a South Beach style brand intended for the hot %26amp; humid. It does not get worse than Florida!!!!


Anyways, I use their Moisturize foundation (I have normal/dry) skin, and lightly top it off with their happy ending powder to keep it set. Use their Savila base if you have oily skin. So I hope this helps you.


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.


Google Coonobabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs