Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am Norwegian, have blue eyes, blonde hair and am wearing a hot pink dress to a dance. how do i do my makeup?

your skin is probably fair or light in color. I wouldn't go to heavy on the eye makeup but you do want to make a statement and be photogenic. Probably translucent powder for your face. Definetly dark black mascara, a light shimmery eyeshadow with either a pale blue or pale pink eyeshadow for the creases of your eyes and of course a pink colored lipstick with gloss over the top it will tie the dress in with your face and silver glitter on your shoulders and lightly around your eyes. YOU WILL LOOK ELEGANT AND FLIRTY... IT'S A DANCE HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!I am Norwegian, have blue eyes, blonde hair and am wearing a hot pink dress to a dance. how do i do my makeup?
do yur make-up according to how u dress ok!!!!!!!!! 4 example u wear a pink dress then wear yur normal caver up and the some blck eye liner and pink eye shadow and a little blush if yur skin is really light .I am Norwegian, have blue eyes, blonde hair and am wearing a hot pink dress to a dance. how do i do my makeup?
You should NEVER match your makeup to your eye color or the color of your clothes. For your eye and hair color, I would suggest you use a light shimmery purple or lavender color. This will make your eyes really stand out.


For lips and face, I would suggest just using a light colored lipgloss and a little blush for your cheeks.


I am assuming you're young, so it will look best to keep it simple and natural.


Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs