Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do hot Baptist ladies dress all sexy-like, hair, makeup. etc..?

but get offended if their appearance is complemented?Why do hot Baptist ladies dress all sexy-like, hair, makeup. etc..?
The like to disobey Paul's commandments.Why do hot Baptist ladies dress all sexy-like, hair, makeup. etc..?
I went to a southern baptist church and the women there dressed like ladies. None were ever offended when they were complimented. Maybe YOU think they look sexy, and your compliment to them was not presented properly.
I dress modest,,,I wear my dress beneath my knee,s


I wear make-up but not much,,,and yes I fix my hair


I need not look like a hobo to go to church.
What huffyb said.





They love to disobey Paul while ranting that Paul said blah blah blah about those nasty homosexuals. Essentially it's the old ';do as I say, not as I do'; meme.
Sounds interesting... I will have to find myself a Baptist lady before I can answer this question.
Hey, I love amish!
a better question would be why do the amish not believe in watching television, but it's ok to have the internet?
to keep you guessing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs