Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I tell the girl I'm dating that I think she looks much hotter without makeup?

Gosh! Man, just tell her. She would love to hear that. :D And give me 10 points, please. Lol.How do I tell the girl I'm dating that I think she looks much hotter without makeup?
Here's an approach. Hope it works for you. It did for me.





Tell her this:





';Honey I had this lovely dream about us last night and I have been looking forward to sharing with you.';





';I saw that we were sleeping together cuddled up. It was early morning when the sun rays crept up to us and I woke up. I turned towards you sleepy eyed and saw you lying next to me. Your hair cascading over the pillow your pretty eyes closed and your slow rhythmic breathing. You looked so beautiful that I suddenly had this desire to kiss you. And as I did you stirred a bit and opened your dreamy eyes looking at me with a smile on your pretty face.';





';And at that moment in my dream I realized I wanted to kiss you good mornings for the rest of my life.';





';And at that moment I also realized another thing about you. That you looked so delicately beautiful without any of the makeup to hide that natural glow you have around you.';





';I would really love to see you like that, looking naturally beautiful and glowing all the time.';











Good luck.How do I tell the girl I'm dating that I think she looks much hotter without makeup?
just be honest tell her u like her with make up but you REALLY like her without it lol.... tell her its just tht you would like seeing her without makeup for a change!!!! but if she gets mad just tell her you thnk shes beautiful no matter what!!!! hope tht helped lol;)....!!!!!
Just tell her, she'll take it as a compliment. If it was the other way round then you would have a problem but this is easy she'll like to know that she's naturally beautiful.
when she doesnt wear makeup say how beautiful she looks and dont comment much about when she does and then tell her you are so nautrally beautiful and look stunning without makeup
Just be honest, she probably wears it because she thinks she looks better to you with it. She most likely will love the chance to stop having to put that stuff on!
Tell her.. just say something along the lines... when shes not when shes not wearing make up say something like..you should not wear makeup more often... you look really good with out it... or something...


good luck!
Just like that.





:-)





My husband prefers me without make-up also.... which suits me because to me, make-up is a pain in the butt... lol.
Say, ';You look nice. Did you know you look so good when have no makeup on? You're naturally beautiful.';


Good luck. (:
Tell her in a sweet way. Say she is naturally beautiful.
Say- ';Hey sweetie, why do you wear make-up? You loook so prettier with out it'; ;)
Don't buy her any for Christmas and than when she asks why.........................






whilst shes putting it on say to her . why do u go to so much effort putting that all on when ur so beautiful with out it
Just be straight up with her





SteveC
just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs