Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Q:how can i be fresh and beautiful without makeup even its very hot?

plz!!!!help me. and plz say me some simple ideas... if its work i will be thank full for u.......


thank uQ:how can i be fresh and beautiful without makeup even its very hot?
wash your face with cold water to open up your pours and wear some lip gloss to add some shine. you don't need makeup to be beautiful.Q:how can i be fresh and beautiful without makeup even its very hot?
get some of that toned lotion it makes your face glow and look really fresh
just use a eye shadow pencil from avon


and eye liner maybe


O...the best is clearskin or nutrogena morning burts


makes ur skin alive
there are these face wipes to wipe away grime, sweat and face grease. I used them in hs, they come in a flat pack, easily carried in a purse. I believe Clearasil makes them, but you could prolly find them in several brands at Wal-Mart.


Also, since you're not wearing make-up, splash some water on your face in the b-room, and pat dry. No rubbing w/ those public restroom towels!


I know you said no make-up, but Neutrogena has oil-free, skin clearing pressed powder that I used for years, to take away being too shiny, and to even out skin-tone, like my red nose, when I'm hot. It doesn't look like you're wearing make-up at all, and it's not bad for your face, either. Very low mainentance...also fits in purse for all day touch up.
dont wear makeup
use a peel off mask this will remove the dead skin cells


follow with a light moisturizer


if you want a little make-up a bit of lip gloss and a water proof mascara are good even on hot days
For me, I use Noxema to clear my skin, and make it clear of any pimples / zits, that stuff. After that, I put on some mascara, from Avon (the best make-up, i think), and some lipgloss from Icing (by claries, if you have that store, if not, go to your local drugstore, like CVS, and they have makeup galore. [: ) and i'm done. Hope this helps [:
wash your face and get a healthy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs