Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This girl's eye makeup is hot agree?

i like it and it's finally makeup that actually looks good on me i couldn't find makeup in forever but now i see black eyeliner and a silvery eyeshadow and mascara is what suits me








do you guys think it's hot?


http://img.classiccloseouts.com/images_1鈥?/a>This girl's eye makeup is hot agree?
Hi,


I'm not a guy but I love talkin beauty stuff. She also has a darker shadow in the crease of her eyelid and slightly above it. I can't tell if it's a plum color or a taupe brown? I would highly recommend using a darker shadow as well for the crease of the lid and above, it really makes the eye stand out more. you can smudge it alot if you don't wanna look too done up, but it will make a huge difference.It can be grey or a darker silver if that's what looks best on you. Try it and see.This girl's eye makeup is hot agree?
WELL IF IT LOOKS GOOD ON U FINE
I think it's hot it's simple not very exciting but it's hot!
you cant even tell much from the picture but it sounds pretty =)
yeah i like it!
not really. it looks pretty plain to me except for the eyeliner
the makeup on the girl doesnt suit her..she needs a little touch of color..but ive been doing that same look for months now..it really does look great lol and it depends on ur complexion too..it can be very plain on some people..
hahahaha wtf


its normal and boring
lol, you can't even see it. But from your description it sounds ok, silver eyshadow is hot, and black eyeliner and mascara are always classy.
I'm not a guy but she's gorgeous
yeah it is!
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs