Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do u act like a hot blonde?????????like wat do they do what kind of makeup and thing s they were!!!!!!!!?

Why is it all about hair color?


I mean,WHO CARES what color someones hair is?


You don't act something because of your hair color.


One of my friends,ella morena,has dark brown hair,and believe me,she is the slowest person you will EVER meet.


besides,why do you need to act ditzy for guys to like you?


I'm not going to lie.


I have brown hair,i'm smart,sexy,and guys love me for who I am.


don't act like something you aren't.How do u act like a hot blonde?????????like wat do they do what kind of makeup and thing s they were!!!!!!!!?
WTF!How do u act like a hot blonde?????????like wat do they do what kind of makeup and thing s they were!!!!!!!!?
Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs