Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup and hairstyle will make me look hot?

from these old pics ive gotten layers in my hair and it got light streacks but need more hot advise.


me: http://www.myspace.com/mysterious_hhWhat makeup and hairstyle will make me look hot?
First, a disclaimer- I am old enough to be your Dad. This may make you disregard my opinion altogether. But here it is, just the same.


You are one of the few out there who can be called cute without it being demeaning. A Meg Ryan kind of cute. Much more famous than the thousands of cookie-cutter ladies who all go for the same look. Accentuate yourself, your personality and your appearance, and let someone be attracted to you who likes you for who you are. I don't think you should change a thing.What makeup and hairstyle will make me look hot?
i think you already look pretty you would suit gold eyeshadow and caramel highlightsin your hair. Clear lip gloss and lots of eyeliner and mascara xxx
get ur hair cut with increased layers that frame the face and flat iron ur hair straight...a red lip stain black mascara and a sweep of pink eyeshadow would look nice followed by a dab of gloss on ur lips..don't use too much eyeshadow though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs