Thursday, June 24, 2010

I wanna do my makeup like a celeb. How can i make myself look glamorous? (AND HOT!!) {I am kinda over weight}?

Glamorous, sexy, hotI wanna do my makeup like a celeb. How can i make myself look glamorous? (AND HOT!!) {I am kinda over weight}?
ok...i'd go to the mall and go to one of the higher-end department stores.... then i'd go to one of the makeup counters and then u can get a free makeover.... the people who work theyre will do what looks good on you, but the way you want it..and they give you great tips! (most of the time anyways!lol) and if you like your look i'd buy the products!I wanna do my makeup like a celeb. How can i make myself look glamorous? (AND HOT!!) {I am kinda over weight}?
I highly recommend going to a MAC counter/store. They can make you look fabulous!!!! I love their makeup. You can use mapquest to find the closest one to you. Good luck %26amp; have fun!
Listen to Kelly and Brianne, but first impressions are important. I've seen some people get make-overs done at department stores by some hideous looking women... If their make-up doesn't look good, then go to the next store..





p.s. go to a store and buy a copy of Hairstyles in the mag section to find the latest hairstyles and cuts. They usually have a page or two on make-up as well.
It's all about the face... clean your face and brush your teeth.. have straight hair.. and you'll be fine as a dime.. g luck
1.for nice eyes


use taupe eyeshadow on the lids


and then put on liquid liner starting small in the inner corners and sweeping out bigger towards the outer corner of the eye


try it out and see if it'll work on you


2. if your gonna do something dramatic with your eyes, leave your lipcolor natural so the attention will be only in one place
Hey I just found this great eyeshadow by mabelline it has four shades and is labeled where to apply each shade its such a sexy shadow effect it looks so good and is sold at most grocery stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs