Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have blonde hair and blue eyes what colors in makeup, clothes etc would i look hot in ?

thx a bunch!!!!!!!%26lt;3333333333I have blonde hair and blue eyes what colors in makeup, clothes etc would i look hot in ?
When it comes to blonde hair and blue eyes, natural colors tend to look best when it comes to make-up. You may want to try a little black eyeliner with brown eyeshadow. When it comes to cloths, light blues tend to bring out the Beauty in blue eyes. Good Luck!I have blonde hair and blue eyes what colors in makeup, clothes etc would i look hot in ?
Me too.


I usually wear blue, green, browns and other dullish colors on exception is pink.


STAY AWAY FROM YELLOW!


With blonde hair it will clash and just....Eww.





For makeup, usually I just stick to foundation and black eyeliner, sometimes blue or brown depending on what I'm wearing. Keep that thin though.


If you want eye shadow, try either black or brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs