Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is Hot Topic's Makeup Worth It?

I've been thinking about buying Hot Topic's makeup(eye stuff only) and I was wondering if it's actually good makeup. I've seen it used and it seems like its great but I need honest opinions. I love bright makeup and I usually wear stuff from Benefit or Mac but I like the colors a lot from Hot Topic. So should i go out on a limb and try it or is it crappy?Is Hot Topic's Makeup Worth It?
I've only used their eyeliners, and I like them a lot. They last pretty long and the color is really vibrant. My friend used one of their eyeshadows and they said it was really really bright. Another really great line is H.I.P by Loreal...soo many great colors, plus the prices are good.Is Hot Topic's Makeup Worth It?
Well the eyeshadows are pretty good,the eyeliner is long lasting.


Although since I got purple eyeliner,when the color starts to wear off, it leaves like a redish colored trail under my eye.


Looks like I have a rash or something. Lol but that's pretty much it, black would probably work better.
I personally do not like the make-up at Hot Topic, the pink and the blue stained my skin, not even make-up remover would take it off, the colors are great but the quality is not. Go with MAC, HIP or Urban Decay instead
Hot Topic is OKAY, but the MAC is alot better.


I would try urban decay makeup [www.urbandecay.com]


It's the same vibe, and a bit pricy, but SO WORTH IT
Personally, I LOVE Hot Topic's eyeshadow. It's cheap but shows up really well, and comes in amazing colors.
No! When I used it, it stained my skin for days. Not only that, but everything I've bought from there has broke way before I was able to use it up.
YESSSSSSSSS ofcourse, it's affordable yet convenient!
definitely not mac has bright colors i would stick with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs