Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I live in MO..ugh,hot and humid and it's terrible on makeup.I need a good eyeliner that will last, any ideas?

I have tried them all, I want something that is waterproof and last for more than a few hours. Willing to pay for something if it's good. thanks in advance for all answers :)I live in MO..ugh,hot and humid and it's terrible on makeup.I need a good eyeliner that will last, any ideas?
First of all never use a pencil or liquid. The bases of those are oils and in heat they all melt. I have always used a cake eyeliner. You apply it with a paint brush that you wet with a small amount of water. The eyeliner drys and returns to it's original form on your eye and stays put thru the heat. I'm 53 and have worn it since age 16. Trust me, it works. It is hard to find. Clinique sells cake eyeliner in brown, black, navy and plum. You can find it at better department stores like Dillard's, Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc.I live in MO..ugh,hot and humid and it's terrible on makeup.I need a good eyeliner that will last, any ideas?
go to qvc and look up bare essentials. the make up is minerals in loose powder form but they have a liquid that you can add to the powder to make it waterproof. Bare essentuals is the absolute best make up for your skin and it doesnt melt off your face in humidity. it is a little expensive but is soooooooooo worth the price. wont put anything else on my face. give it a try i think you will like it.
MAC, or Chanel-


If looking for inexpensive, Almay
Colorstay by Revlon or MAC Fluidline...and for liquid Maybelline waterproof eyeliner
I've heard about some people having tattoos of makeup on their face so they never have to worry about smudges or running... now of course you won't have much of an option in terms of changing your look, but it's something to think about!
try Revlon or Maballien, thats what I have.....
I use to live in Singapore; Asia, near the equator, where it's like dry and hot- 100 degrees EVERYDAY for 365 DAYS a year, and the humidity is like 100% or something! LOL.





I use Maybelline's unstoppable eyeliner. It works great, doesn't smudge till about 6 hours later. At least for me it doesn't. And taking it off is easy. Now I'm staying in the US, but I still go back to the same eyeliner, because it works so good for me, I dont bother trying anything else!





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





Oh, I get it from Wal Mart or Walgreens here, it's about 4 bucks or so. Around there.
I recommend Smashbox cream eyeliner. It is waterproof after 60 seconds and lasts all day.
MAC...the whole line is quite good.
Mary Kay offers a great eye liner you can check out the colors and email her from the website and she'll send you samples to try!!! They are great the site it www.marykay.com/kfrench2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs