Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to look hot tomorrow! In need of makeup, wardrobe and hair advice!?

I want to look goooood tomorrow! And I've never really dolled myself up for school but there's this guy I met a few days ago coming to my school tomorrow and I want to make an impression! So here's a little bit of what I look like!


Light brown eyes


Honey colored skin


Auburn red, kinky, thick course red hair (I'm biracial)


Size 6-7


Large bust


Large bum


Medium width waist


5'9-5'10


A tad bit of acne (near jawline and forehead)


I like mostly anything so if you want to make me an outfit on polyvore


That'd be greatly appriciated! ^_^


I LOVE funky, crazy, colorful stuff too!!!! ^_^


I want to look hot tomorrow! In need of makeup, wardrobe and hair advice!?
girl u kno wut looks best on u!!!! :]. im sure u can find a bunch o stuff. mabye post some pics of the clothes u have and we can help u choose.





return the favor???





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081102191637AANYBwNI want to look hot tomorrow! In need of makeup, wardrobe and hair advice!?
LOL ok wear eyeliner on the top of your eyes and bottom and put purple or black eyeshadow and cover up and pink lip gloss straight ur hair wear tight jeans with boots and a sexy shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs