Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you were stranded on a deserted island with a hot guy (or girl) and only 1 makeup product or tool...?

Name that product/tool! =DIf you were stranded on a deserted island with a hot guy (or girl) and only 1 makeup product or tool...?
Since I don't wear make up I would want to make sure I had either matches to cook my food or a knife.If you were stranded on a deserted island with a hot guy (or girl) and only 1 makeup product or tool...?
I would have to have eyeliner.
black eye liner
i'll guess brush cause i think the guy would like you if your hair is so soft and straight... and somehow your make up will be gone in an hour or more so what do you do when you lack out of it? so if your going to bring a brush you'll never regret it cause you wouldn't be lack of it like make-ups...
hmmmmmmmm my tool ;)
I would have a comdom. Desereted island, come on what else is their to do?! Id probably have sex everyday until i die.
was thinking eyebrow tweezers.....or concealer for the occassional zit. but without a mirror, it'd be pretty pointless.





and if i only had a mirror, i'd be able to see but not do anything about it, so i'd probably end up dumping it somewhere.





ok so therefore, i guess my answer would be a hairbrush.....best and most effective thing i can think of...haha!
birth control
lipstick with suncreen.


:)
Astro Glide, heheheh...
Avon mousse mascara. the carbon black color. I love the stuff! My lashes never clump and they feel like they are floating on air
One tool: my just-in-case-makeup-bag! (with all inside: and when I say all I must say that there's always a hair brush, a pair of hair pins, a deodorant and a SPF 20 oil-free moisturizing cream on my makeup bag, not to forget that my L'oreal Air Wear Powder Foundation have SPF 17.. because I never know where am I gonna crash) jajaja....I have it all!
I would need to bring my Venus....Imagine, being w/a hot guy.......and no way to sweep the runway??? what a nightmare!!!!!
brandon boyd and tampons
ERASE
Cell phone. after i get sick of him i can call another hottie to my rescue. lol
honey, who cares how you look, believe me you'll look worse when you get burnt red with that sunburn of yours.





SUNSCREEN
i think i would want a hair brush or tooth brush.probly i xanax.to deal with the man.your standed with..
a hairbrush
Toothpaste.
Definitely lip balm (chap stick).
an ax
An ever-lasting gobstopper. If I had an ever-lasting food source that hottie would be all up ons.
Soap
*laughs*, a very good topic! I remember Cindy Crawford would say ';Concealer';. But I think I will bring an eyeliner (can smudge it for smoky eyes as well! haha).





[was thinking of bringing a lipstick/gloss but since I will be with the hot guy and probably will be kissing haha, so no need for any lipstick/ gloss]
dave matthews and lip gloss.
My makeup bag!!!!! then I have every beauty product i need! lol that hot guy would be all over me!!! lol
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs