Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I apply makeup to improve my appearance...Im already kinda hot.?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lady%20ugly/LAKERS2K/ugly20ass20funnyshit20black20lady.jpgHow can I apply makeup to improve my appearance...Im already kinda hot.?
THAT'S MY AUNT YOU *****!How can I apply makeup to improve my appearance...Im already kinda hot.?
ur gourgous!!!!!!!!


furget the makeup
dude, the link kinda gives it away...but that was funny as hell
Wow.
That turned me on.
no need for makeup.. rawr
funny **** black lady... lol that link is what cracked me up
Wow tmi
wow u really are hot!Better than Megan Fox.I am so jealous!lol!
you look exactly like Oprah without make up
thats mean..?
Thats my mom! We share the same resemblance!!! Aren't you jealous ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs