Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';

Urg, everyone was right, that is waaaay too much make up for daily wear! I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what make up suits my face/ features, and would work for me. . . .so below is the link from before- maybe you could help me out?





Here's the link:


http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/destiny_01_bucket/?action=view%26amp;current=l_d576c31f51a94ac59cb042e7c606801c.jpg





(And, 'cause it's hard to tell, my eye color is a deep blue/ gray)





Thanks so much! %26lt;3





(I'm posting here case so many people told me about my make up and I figured I would get more hits.)What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';
You don't need makeup.What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';
whatever your wearing looks hot to me....
Girl, ur beautiful u need no make up.
I think its good as it looks you are a very beautiful girl and you dont need to much makeup to make you look beautiful
I am not sure. Try using Brill Creme in your hair and then maybe waxing some of the moustache off of your face.
honestly, you would look better with no make up. you're pretty as you are and your eyes are far from plain.
Just a thin line of black would be fine. but really you don't need any. You're very pretty as it is. :)
your preetier than me. but dont cover your face totally with make up. my guy doesnt like me to wear makeup. he likes my face just the way it is... blemishes and all...
I only like it when the girl wears a little makeup. Too much and it hides there natural sexy face.
You look naturally beautiful so try no hairspray, no make up just natural beauty that you got!!!!
wat ur wearing right there looks hot,, gosh damn,, i want u so badly,,,can i have u baby please,





i mean u really look sweet, cute hot,, all those things describes u right there,,





thats how hot u look.,, lol
aha. its creepy that you are asking if other people are attractive.


i clicked on ';destiny_01's photobucket albumn';


and clicked on ';my photos';


and i looked at three pictures to figure out thats not her.





(:


you are very cool
u are very pretty!! u don't even need makeup!! u are soo pretty!!! i wish i could like u!!!
leave it alone ur cute you don't need any more make-up than what you have on in ur photo
you look perfectly fine the way you are in the pic
Now I know that you know you are pretty.You mean to tell me that you are that conceited that you needed to come to yahoo answers to verify the things that you already know?Stop wasting my time and get over yourself little girl.
if thats you then which one of these is you ??








http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/d鈥?/a>
You know you're beautiful, but for some odd reason you have low self-esteem issues. That may be from being raised by your father? Anyway, all your doing is using this to give yourself an ego boost, so here it is...





';I'd hit that!';
JESUS CHRIST! How much concealer are you wearing? If you want a less made up look, I would recomend Benefit. I wear that stuff and it rocks. It's subtle but makes me look great. People always say, ';Wow Paige, how the heck do you look that good with no make up?'; It really works for me cause I'm more the natural type (yes I shave my legs, I just try to be enviormentally friendly and stuff).
Honey, you're make-up is fine. If you like it, then WEAR it. Don't listen to guys who say ';I like a girl who looks natural and wears no make-up';





Do you see them going for this girl?





NO. they go for the gorgeous girl with the sexy smokey eye make-up and the gorgeous lips. And that's you sweetie. Be yourself, and if that means that you love applying beautiful eye make-up, then go for it!
Just lighten up on the eyeliner. Why would you need that much makeup? You are very pretty.
u look pretty in that picture
my oh may... u're not just hot and sexy.. u're so gorgeous!!!! although ur make up is kind think... i prefer that u use light touches during the day time and a bit darker at night... but if u ask me.. i prefer u without any make up at all... natural is how you look best...
honey you are absoulutly gorgeous (not in a lesbian way)
S-M-I-L-E! You look like you're gonna murder me or something, no offense.
why hide your pretty face behind a lot of paste? you'd look better if you wore less and used earth tones to soften your lines and highlight your eyes....too much makeup will make you look like Tammy Fay...remember her???? yikes!!!!!!





and you could always go to a dept store that sells quality make up, they often have sales that also include free clinics and give free advise.....
Honestly, no. You aren't hot or sexy. You are kind of cute, but you need to loose some of the makeup.
so you wear makeup, die your hair, spray tan..... how do you really look like without all of that artificial aid? should we be scared?
Pretty girls typically look much better with less makeup. Or at least I think so.





Cut back on it.
damn ur hott.
ur sexy/hot/more sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs