Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';

Urg, everyone was right, that is waaaay too much make up for daily wear! I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what make up suits my face/ features, and would work for me. . . .so below is the link from before- maybe you could help me out?





Here's the link:


http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/destiny_01_bucket/?action=view%26amp;current=l_d576c31f51a94ac59cb042e7c606801c.jpg





(And, 'cause it's hard to tell, my eye color is a deep blue/ gray)





Thanks so much! %26lt;3What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';
if you're not lying %26amp; all those pictures your posted were actually you, then i think you could get away without wearing any makeup.


in that case...


it looks like you've got loads of foundation on, which is horrible for your skin. so i suggest not wearing any. use a coverstick %26amp; some powder to save your poor skin.


tone down the eyeliner. its making you look way younger. only line the top of your lids to open up your eyes more. get creative with the shadows you use but don't ever use more than 3 colors. if anything try just using two.


burgundy, browns, %26amp; neutrals will help bring out the blue.


stick to a natural looking lip gloss, maybe peachy but avoid reds %26amp; bright pinks so as not to wash your face out.





basically you just need to tone it down before you're kidnapped or stalked hahahahaha. your look right now is obviously attracting the wrong kind of attention %26amp; it doesn't make you look too intelligent/ mature.





i think if you went more natural you'd attract a more mature/ cultured crowd %26amp; probably look older (since i know that's a lot of young girls' goal in life). good luck.What kind of makeup should I wear? Follow up to ';Am I Pretty? Girls, am I good looking? Guys, am I hot/ sexy?';
according to your other pictures in the photobucket albumn.


thats


not.


you.
ok well pretty much your just going too heavy on the the eyeliner and too light on the lipgloss





for everyday wear i suggest you keep the foundation/concealer you are using becuase your skin already looks good, but maybe you should just line the top of your lashes with brown eyeliner and use some brown or black mascara





and on the lips, just wear chapstick or clear gloss





if you want a little more you can even add bronzer to the parts of your face the sun normally hits to give you a sun kissed glow





good luck =]





p..s im sure youd look fine without makeup, but this is just some natural stuff you could do
u shud use a deep brown/ burgundy liner like this one in brown http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a>


these shadows,http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a>


some mascara http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a> in black or brown i know it says blue but blue doesnt look good


some blush like this http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a>


in pink or mauve i am thinkng pink because u dont want too much but i dont like using the brush they supply u with mroe a more natural lok use a brush like this http://content.ulta.com/images/products/鈥?/a> and some clear lip gloss. i know i used all almay but they r one of the only brands that dont test on animals and that is important to me
u look gorgeous in that pic!!!
just try and wear as little eyeliner as possible. DON'T LOAD IT ON! it makes you look whoreish...use a blue eyeliner it'll bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs