Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I wana look hot when i go back to school makeup?

so im pale with long dark curly hair (somewhat tamed), i'm 5,4 117 lbs very muscle thighs, strong upper body, baby fat.


I wear foundation because i have blemish's all over my face, mascara, lipgloss, and blush, what kind of makeup could i wear to make me look flawless, i want to look good for the new year btw im 13 in 8th grade and sort ok looking, my clothes arent bad tho but what would make me look amazing please give me some ideasI wana look hot when i go back to school makeup?
okay so u say u got lots of zits trust me i do 2 and i used 2 struggle all the time with finding full coverage awesome foundation now i use bare minerals its amazing go into sephora ask them 2 show u it there is a great set they make w 2 foundations primer warmth and threee brushes i sware its my best make up choice i know people tell u on the commercials its changed there life but it actually did 4 me it stays on all day looks natural and gawd i love it and just seriously get it or have the people at sephora put it on u so u can try it out and also urban decay half baked is hot email me pleeeez if u want 2 no anything about bare inerals or other make up and also the warmth is hottt i love it so much its just awesome it will make u feel amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs