Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do any other guys think girls without makeup are hot?

Makeup is over-rated.


Most girls look way better without it.Do any other guys think girls without makeup are hot?
Seriously. I think it's awesome that some girls don't do makeup.





Legit.Do any other guys think girls without makeup are hot?
Well I'm a girl and I sort of agree and sort of disagree. Some girls looks terrific without makeup (and I envy them) but some girls need to wear makeup. I don't mean like putting gobs and gobs of makeup on until you look like a raccoon. But a little mascara, some eyeliner and blush is fine.
if i had skin good enough to not wear foundation then i wouldn't, it's just that i have spots which looks horrendous to me without make up.


i only wear a tiny bit of mascara but i can go without even though i prefer not to.





i agree that most girls look better without or wearing very little.
I think that the girls that look better without it are probably doing a bad job of applying it. If done correctly, you shouldn't really notice that she's wearing it. I wear makeup, but it's subtle, so it improves my features, not makes me look like I'm wearing a mask.
i don't wear make-up i don't think i'll ever get pressured into that. maybe someday i'll wear a tiny smidge. enough to still look me, and natural. natural is the look i'm going for right now. not plastic.
i wear it because i feel weird showing my face to the world when i'm breaking out. i feel ugly without it. maybe i am.
Make-up was invented so that ugly girls can find husbands too.
I always say, true loveliness needs not the foreign aid of ornament.
Yes, its the natural beauty that counts
Yes, I could not agree with you more. Women without makeup are very lovely indeed.
I don't take the time to put makeup on


I look fine without it and people should think the same way
Are you kidding me ? the most beautiful woman don't wear make up or at least not that much make up .
Yep, I prefer natural beauty.
I think I love you!



every guy I ever dated told me that too, but I never listened.
i like some make up but not too much my boyfriend hates makeup so i try not to wear it near him.lol :)
girls look like zombies with out make up
I agree
I never wear make up - I dislike it






i hardly ever wear make up, bit of blusha maybe to help give me a glow lol
im not a guy..but yes..


i love natural beauty


id rather have it then make up any day..
i'm too lazy to put on make-up. i don't really care about if my eyes pop or whatever.
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs