Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys who wear makeup HOT or NOT?

and no, i dont mean pink eye shadow. lol.





i just mean like, black eye liner. stuff like that.





(i'm seeing if anyone else thinks it's hot. cuz i know i ♥ it)Guys who wear makeup HOT or NOT?
drama class yes


to each his own really,we seem not be open minded to much sometimes


welcome backGuys who wear makeup HOT or NOT?
*** Report Abuse

attitude is eveything to me,and it seems you have some


more people need some Report Abuse

It depends on what the guy looks like. If you were talking about some buff guy, I'd say ';No, that's scary as hell,'; but if it were one of those effeminate guys, then I'd say ';Sure, why not?';
Definitely NOT!!!!


Makeup is meant for females, not males. If everyone wears it, then its like we are all the same. There won't be anything to distinguish the males from the females!
in my personal opinion.... no, not so much into guy-liner.... lots of guys can rock the long hair etc but make-up is a little much for me.... but hey its all about what you like, not what everyone else thinks.
Depends if the person doen't overdo it. I think it's nice. So I guess I should say, Hot.
depend on the guy.some guys look really hot with it on some guys dont.
i was gonna say not, until i read the details. lol. HOT
It's okay.
it really all depends on what the guy looks like.








but YES, guys who wear makeup are SEXYyyyy :D
HOT!!!!
Sometimes I find it very sexy, others I just ask myself ';why?';
Hot, but only if they can pull it off.
A bit of black eye liner... but only if he's emo... cuz it would just be wrong on any other guy ...
hot if they can do it right
not at all. I think it's gross when men wear makeup.
....
Meh. It depends.
NOT
NOT
Not.
Hot-ish...on the right guy...
not really,i geuss when i was younger it was kinda cool
not
not
not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs