Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hot eye makeup tips ?

Okay,so i need to re-freshen my look.


I have dark eyes and eyebrows, PLUS dark-ish hair. so dark eyemakup seems to really overpower my face. ( not in a good way ! haha )


I wear makeup on a daily basis, and i have come to believe that black eyeliner, is what always works for me, i look weird without it. I've tried alot of eyeshadows on, And the one that most worked for me was gold, I applied to to the eyelid, and a light dusting underneath my lower lashline. It really makes my eyes stand out. But i'm tired of looking the same. And i want them too REALLY stand out, and look good.





application tips would be wonderful.Hot eye makeup tips ?
xsparkage on youtube does amazing makeup tutorials :]





www.youtube.com/xsparkage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs