Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats some ideas for hot summer makeup?

What colors are in for makeup this summer and are there any new techniques for the way to wear it? mostly how do you get a summery glow but still look sophisticated?Whats some ideas for hot summer makeup?
For summer, less is more! I would use a tinted moisturizer, or just mix 1 part face lotion and 1 part foundation. My favorite summer foundation is Loreal true match because it is already light, but covers very well.





For the glow, I recommend Physician's Formula bronzers, more specifically the strips. I use sunset something and the bronzer is great! I use the gold strip to high light my cheekbones and the darker for under the cheekbones to define them.





Personally, I don't like any eye makeup in the summer because it gets too messy. If you really want eye shadow, use those shimmer sticks from Physician's formula-- it works great.





So basically, go for pretty, natural skin with little eye makeup and no blush.


:]


I love summer!Whats some ideas for hot summer makeup?
Okk. Here what I do. It ONLY work with Tan skin. Only only only. So get a tan or use the Jergen's Gradual Tanner. The super fast 3 day one. I smile and get some bronzer on the apples of my cheeks then following up to my brow bone with the rest of my cheekbone, and also get some bronzer across the bridge of your nose. For eyes, use browns. I use a brown liner and line the top and bottom, then I use a 2 shades of brown shadow and smudge it together. Then a brown OR black (preferablely brown) mascara. Then add the pink glittery lipgloss like The Kimora Lee Simmons Succulent Melon. Google it to see what I mean. The gorgeous tan and hot pink with the popping brown eyes give you a summer glow without really having to spend hours in the sun!
A good color would be a mild green





Its easy, go to Mac, buy a silver base stick, get it ontop of your eye lid.





Then buy a lime green rub on eye shadow and apply it over the base.





Then use some mascara to go over the lashes to add volume.
Mmm i dont like mascar in summer it fells groos but keep it very ligh like a pordwe fondation (if u use tht) mmm and just light collor eyeshadows nice for the summer!and eyeliner will make it look more sofistacated
try light colours. that way you dont look to dark, but bright like the weather :)





lol that sounded chesey :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5rRHlMEFrAk%26amp;f鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs