Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best type of makeup to use in hot, humid weather?

I have normal skin type. I don't like the feeling of heavy makeup on my face and it usually wears off or I end up wiping it off. I haven't really worn makeup for 10 years, only chapstick. I have a family wedding to attend, also I think it would be nice to be able to look more adult-like. I would like something nice and simple, easy to apply but looks beautiful. ThanksWhat is the best type of makeup to use in hot, humid weather?
Use Mac. Buy the Studio Fix for all around your face. Use a Copper Tone blush (good for most types of skin color and since its Summer). You MUST use some mascara and ALWAYS use a lip liner with lip stick. For Summer, I suggest Quartz lip liner with Pervette lip stick. Another tip is to USE THE LIP LINER TO COVER ALL OF THE LIP AREA, not just an outline. Then, cover with lip stick. Using the lip liner all over your lips helps the lip stick stay on AND when it does wear off (especially after eating), you're not left with this line around your lips. Trust me on that one. Also, for the eye area, if you don't wear make-up but want to have a fresh look, cover your entire lid AND up under your eyebrow using MYLAR, then use QUARRY in the eye lid crease. Do your eyelids first then use the mascara. You should also pluck any hairs from your brow that are ';in the way'; before you do your lids. MAC make-up rules... the first time I used it, two people at work said, ';Wow, your face looks great!'; Now, they use MAC and have never gone back... he he he Have fun!What is the best type of makeup to use in hot, humid weather?
you will look too oily in the sun. But use sun block on your face to prevent againg mark on your cheeks for future. you can also use blush or maskara.
the best thing is no wearing makeup
Instead of foundation use a tinted moisturizer. Cover Girl makes an inexpensive one. Instead of regular blush use a bronzer stick. I got a good one for a couple of dollars by NYC.





Styli Style has some great eyeliners for $5.50 that are waterproof and Sephora brand has a waterproof eye cream for $10. Very sheer and you can use the one cover all over your eyelids.


Finish up with any waterproof mascara. I found a nice tinted lip balm at Bath and Body for $2.50. The brand is Savannah Bee and it comes in several colors.





This was the makeup kit I used on my vacation last week and it worked great in the 100+ weather and didn't come off when I went swimming. Also it was quick and easy to apply.
none cuz almost all makup runs with a lot of heat.Try colored chapstick...
I agree with using mascara, eyeshadow, a bit of blush and some lip gloss. I only use foundation/powder because my skin isn't that great. No need to cover up if you've got normal skin--enhance! I would recommend oil-absorbing sheets, whether or not you use a foundation/powder. They're great for quick shine removal, very portable, and don't change your make-up.
The best thing to do for hot humid weather is to go natural with little mascara and lip color....if you have to have color on your face, a blot powder will do just fine.
Anything that's waterproof should hold up in humid weather. If your not for the heavy makeup avoid any liquid foundations that may end up melting of. Instead focus on bringing out your eyes with some light eye liner and eyeshadow. And ditch the chapstick for some color ; )
I would say none, but try using a face SFP lotion with delicate shimmer. There is some by Clinique. I looks nice in humid weather.
none...it will look awful!
light makeup with staying power is good. will it be humid or dry?


I like pressed powder (not foundation, just pressed powder), a powdered eyeshadow and waterproof mascara (I also use a waterproof eyeliner pen -- prestige automatic eyeliner). It works. Carry Q-tips to clean up the smudge that might occur under your lower lids.
Try Mary Kay, they have very good products and lasts all day and looks very natural.


you can order on-line, shipping is free
A wonderful feeling makeup is all powder based. It allows your pores to breath and does not clog your pores like the heavy creamier types. First get a nice cream wash for your face I use Eve Arden and it's wonderful and then a light moisturizer to put under the powder foundation. Look for a shade that is as close to your skin tone as possible lighter is better than too dark. Some blush and lipstick and eye makeup should do the trick. You can always go to your local department store and let one of the cosmetologist give you a makeover. They won't charge you and you can see how to apply it and see all the colors available and get some questions answered. Have a great time at the wedding!
I have never understood why women paint themselves up like clowns. If your that ugly, put a bag over your head!
Mascara, a little eyeshadow, some blush and lip gloss. Keep it easy and light.
I would just get a good waterproof mascara and lipstick. Go to the local department store makeup section and ask for their opinion. But don't let them 'sell' you more then you need. If you have been comfortable for the past 10 years without makeup then the last thing you need is a ton of makeup on one day. I would just go with the mascara and natural lipstick, maybe a little blush. Any powder or cover up will sweat off of you if the wedding is outside, so keep that in mind.
dont use makeup why would you use makeup in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs