Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it hot where you live? It's so hot here in Oklahoma my makeup is melting.?

girl i live in az. lately the average temperature has remained between 108 and 111 degrees. its not as hell and i don't have ac in my car. try MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE AIRBRUSH FINISH concealer and powder. definately will not come off with sweat or even just water lol i have to use a makeup remover to dissolve it off.Is it hot where you live? It's so hot here in Oklahoma my makeup is melting.?
I live in the UK. Its cold most of the time, though we did get a bit of a heat wave a couple of weeks ago. I dont think I could live a such high temperatures - well done for being alive!! Just keep you make up in the fridge :)Is it hot where you live? It's so hot here in Oklahoma my makeup is melting.?
I'm on vacation in San Antonio. It's scorching. I hate it.


My makeup is staying put though! I use the Hollywood mineral foundation from LA Minerals...and I swear I sweat all day and it's still there!


http://www.laminerals.com
i live in tulsa and im just trying to stay inside as much as possible. unless im out on the lake or swimming. i dont think my makeup actually melts though lol
I lived in Tulsa until I was 21! It is too hot and humid there! BLAH! Yes, it is hot here too!
i am permanently drowning in sweat...





but i am 7 months pregnant...that has something to do with it...
Yep the girl above me said it, I don't think anything can get worse than dry 112 degree weather here in Arizona.


It sucks
same here. it is very hot in these days !
meh UK is always cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs