Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do women were makeup in the summer as hot as it is?

I know some women who were makeup and just be sweating. Is there some makeup that don't make a person sweat in the summer?Why do women were makeup in the summer as hot as it is?
i don't really wear a lot of make-up in the summer because i go swimming and it runs everywhere...Why do women were makeup in the summer as hot as it is?
probably to scare peolpe away, to be alone.
bare escentuals....www.qvc.com better prices
So we're suppose to look manly in summer, and then pick up in the fall? Obviously you do!





Get yourself a cloth and a good foundation
Not all women sweat so badly with makeup. A powder instead of liquid can help eliminate that. Your grammar is terrible. You're part of the reason why some people think all black people are ignorant- and fyi, I'm black.
Beauty over comfort.
becous they thing they are prity i think it make them look stupid
maybe they want to look good or thay dont like what they look like without make-up
No, there isn't. However, if it is applied correctly, it will not wear off.
they still want to look good even in summer...and revlon colorstay will stay on all day no matter the weather.
well i have some makeup that absorbs the sweat and also by using powder on the t-zone will help with sweat.
No but Bare Minerals doesn't sweat off.
We have what we consider to be skin imperfections and blotches no matter what the weather. My makeup doesn't make me sweat. My clothing is heavier than my makeup, so why not wear it and look better?
If someone sweats to the point that makeup melts, she should not wear any makeup. However, I doubt that the pores in a woman's face are that out of order that could practically melt their makeup.
clinique has some good ones.


one tip to remember-


';LESS iS MORE!';
I don't know why they do it and I'm not sure if they sell such a thing. I don't wear make up other than lipstick and mascara. I think than a natural look, with moisturized and brillian skin is much more sexy than pounds of make up and you don't have to worry about the make up getting messed up with the heat.





Besides, a more natural look makes you look younger!
The same reason why women wear makeup in the fall. Makeup doesn't make you sweet, some women are just born with oily skin, all they need is a good press power or a oil free foundation.
try a tinted moisturizer, not as heavy on your skin
Sp. - 'wear' not 'were' .





No. Plus I think it's not such a hot idea in the first place. They put an awful lot of dangerous junk out there on the market. Washing your face and eating properly shows to advantage on most women.
do look good and when they go tot he beach they want to attract boys
I wear my make-up all year round and it does not melt or sweat....
You should definietly have summer makeup and winter makeup. Your coloring changes in the summer and so you need to get makeup of a darker color because the sun makes everyone a little more tan. In the summer I defintely wear my makeup differently and try to stay away from dark colors. I choose a lot of bronze and gold colors and peach colored lipgloss.
Most make up has sunscreen.
uhm theres this makeup that is waterproof makeup called mayballene
Makeup dosn't make you sweat. Just try to stay cool and you won't sweat as much. Keep a powder compact and those oil absorbing sheets in your bag so you can do quick touchups on the go.





In the summer, I try to wear less makeup.
Habit. and then there are women who feel that they have flaws that need to be covered up no matter what. and its better to have a little coverage then none at all. I don't really need to wear make-up ( that's what people tell me) but to even out my skin tone I use some, now its become a habit and I use it as one of my morning regime. carrying a small makeup sponge with you will help keep your face from melting. oh and go to any department store and ask for water proof make-up believe me its out there.
they want to look pretty for the hot guys


I think they wear those makeups that only come off when you apply a special cream.....
Women wear it everyday, just to look good, hot or cold out. I wear less in the summer and try to keep away from eyeliner because it wears off when in the water
to still look good
Women are vain, %26amp; many wouldn't dare to step out of the house without their ';face'; on; a shame really that they don't appreciate their natural beauty.





There are no cosmetics that can combat or stop perspiration. If applied correctly with a good water based moisturizer, oil free make up, %26amp; loose powder, the face should not look as if it is melting...i.e. sweaty %26amp; nasty.
They fall for the standards men set for them and will do anything to please and be liked...by themselves and/or others...what we all should realize, ad men shouldn't have the right to tell us how to dress and act...it's time to stand-up for free-thinking individualism!!!
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs