Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goth makeup and hot weather?

Whats the best eyeliner, mascara, lipstick I can use in the hot temps we've been having. If I wear my usual Kohl pencil and stargazer mascara, black lipstick my face turns to mush in the heat. This bums me out as I now hate going out wit out makeup.Goth makeup and hot weather?
black lipstick is usually c rap because its oily and melts in hot weather (if u use stargazer then ull know what im talking about) so use black eyeliner pencil, that wont come off ya lips!


collection 2000 liquid fast stroke eyeline is the best, doesnt run or smudge. Use waterproof mascara and wear powder instead of liqqy foundation, again its probably oily shite!! lolGoth makeup and hot weather?
1: when using an eyeliner set it using a matte eyeshadow on top of it I believe as a make up artist and former goth that stargazer has a matte black eyeshadow


2: use a waterproof mascara it wont melt away easy


3: prepare your lips by using a concealer to make a base and to make the lips flesh toned set it with a loose powder (rimmel for both) apply a coat of lipstick use a lip brush set the first coat of lipstick using a light coat of the powder and reapply the lipstick
Well, black lipstick only looks good on about 1% of the people who wear it, so I just can't bring myself to give you a recommendation for that.





Mascara - I've never actually seen a goth dude wearing mascara - that's a bit odd - but the best I've found is Makeup Forever's waterproof mascara. Also, for eyeliner, a kohl pencils generally don't have much staying power. I'm assuming you are doing a smokey/smeared look with your eyes and thus would not be interested in liquid liner, but if I'm wrong, I can recommend some good liquid liners for you. The best non smudging pencil eyeliner I've ever tried (and I've tried some really expensive ones) is this Almay eyeliner:





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.…





It really stays put after it's set, even if you rub it with your fingers, cry or sweat.





Everything I've ever tried by stargazer has sucked.





But, of course, different makeup acts differently with different people's skin types and skin acidity level, so trial and error is what it usually boils down to, to see what stays put with your skin type.
Go to whatever place you buy your make-up from,


Then look for the spf brands, i get spf 15-20.Because i work out a lot.








Brands i would recommend,


-Bare escentuals


-Covergirl





Or ask a pharmascist
Your a guy, right?
wear a costume mask instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs