Thursday, December 10, 2009

In the summer (when its really hot) my MAKEUP looks patching (not like it should), what should I do.?

There are products you can apply that will help control moisture and oil during the summer. However, I agree with the previous poster that mineral or powder based foundations work best during hot weather. Try to keep your summer look lighter, and opt to highlight your eyes and lips with waterproof shadows %26amp; liners, mascara, and a nice, frosty lip gloss. You'll look great without being (or feeling) over-done or patchy.





Best wishes!In the summer (when its really hot) my MAKEUP looks patching (not like it should), what should I do.?
you probably look just fine without the make up , cut back on make up and let your face get a little sunshine this summerIn the summer (when its really hot) my MAKEUP looks patching (not like it should), what should I do.?
wear it light.don't make it ur main focus.a little eyeliner.a little blush.no mascara.or just maybve a dark brown one.and eye shadow.just don't goop it on.heavy make up isn't even the style this yr.this yr we're keeping it light and innoscent.oh.and don't forget lipgloss.
wear none
don't wear makeup in the heat
That's because its melting. Try wearing nothing but a little lipstick. Your summer tan will be just fine.
You dont need it I know your BEAUTIFUL. But if you love it like I do use a loose or press powder. It too hot for alot of make up in the summer:)
Just be happy in your skin - I agree with snugglebunnies only wear mascara and gloss or lipstick. If it's too hot your skin needs to breathe, not getting all clogged up with foundation and powder etc. as you said it looks patchy and starts to melt - not a good look - fresh and healthy is much more attractive - try it it's great.
You shouldn't wear so much. In the summer, skip the foundation and just use a powder or mineral makeup.
Don't wear makeup at all. I have always told my wife she is more beautiful just being herself and letting me see the natural her.
Have more confidence in your own body and sking-don't wear any!


Concentrate on having healthy skin


If you can't go without any-try wearing just mascara or gloss, etc.


:)
It can be due to the natural oily protective layer on the surface of the skin, using a lightweight moisturiser, might help or try an oil matifier. Take a look at my website with all the products listed to give you some more info. if you need further help...email me.
dont wear any foundation, if you must try mineral make up it doesnt clog pores or just wear blush,mascara and lip gloss...thats always a clean look
Give your face a break, getfresh air and sunshine and you want ned the makeup
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs