Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think it is okay to wear makeup in the very hot summer days?

I wore makeup today and it was 97 degrees outside. It was so hot and my makeup was sweating off. My face started to feel nasty and tingly and it was very irratated. It doesn't get like that on normal days. I had to go home and take it off! Anyone else has this problem?Do you think it is okay to wear makeup in the very hot summer days?
I think it depends on the type of makeup you wear. Makeup sold in stores typically has mineral oil, bismuth, talc, and other ingredients that can cause irritation to the skin...the heat worsens things and makes your makeup come off..while also leaving a terrible greasy feeling to your skin.





Try Mineral Indulgence makeup for Black women, my cousin has terribly oily skin, and the summer heat only makes her oily skin more problematic, but I purchased Mineral Indulgence face powder and her skin looked radiant..even in really hot and humid weather! Their makeup is less expensive than other mineral makeups...and it TRULY feels as if you are wearing no makeup at all; it's really ';light weight';, I guess you ould say. My skin is also pretty oily, so when I wore makeup like Covergirl, not ONLY did my makeup look greasy...it looked as if it turned a shade darker! This mineral makeup line, is for Black women specifically, so they have shades to match every hue of our skin...and they can also customize your foundation if you email them a pic.Do you think it is okay to wear makeup in the very hot summer days?
well not to be rude but alot of african american people have greasy sking i'm caucasion but mine is to i don't use makeup in the summer because it makes you breakout because of it getting into your pours and such so i would just stick with a little lipgloss and eyeshadow other than that nothing besides maybe sunscrean!
I like to apply a thin coat of Phillips Milk Of Magnesia in liquid form with a cotton ball to eyelids or the whole face on hot days. Then apply my make up after it dries. Makes it last all day. Its a beauty secret that I saw on the Tyra show. LOL
If your skin is anything like mine (meaning oily) makeup just doesn't stay on during weather like this. It melts off... literally. I carry around blotting sheets with me and I only wear lip balm/gloss, waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
yeh i do but now i tend to just wear mascaraand a little blush i think it happens o most people people anyway.
dont write lies

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs