Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does Hot Topic test their makeup on animals or use animal in their products?

I've decided that in 2009 I'm going completely lacto-ova Vegetarian. I usually shop at Hot Topic for some of my makeup and I want to make sure it's safe to use. If not, could you please suggest some make up from big name stores that are animal safe because I have very different skin from most people and therefore cannot buy makeup online. Thanks for all the help!Does Hot Topic test their makeup on animals or use animal in their products?
well they stamp HT onto the makeup but its not actually their makeup... they get it from other companies. best bet is to find the company that HT gets the makeup from and read about them.


almost all makeup is tested on animals...well, so i have heard. and i don't think much makeup is made from an animal. its mostly chemicals and minerals.


sorry i couldn't help you more, that is all i know.





PS: i solute you for loving animals, we need more people like you in the world :DDoes Hot Topic test their makeup on animals or use animal in their products?
the term is lacto-ovo vegetarian (ovo is latin for egg, lacto-ovo vegetarians eat eggs but not meat or fish.) but anyway ...


I couldn't find hot topic on any of the sites i usually visit for info on which companies are cruelty free (livingcrueltyfree.com, www.uncaged.co.uk) but this website http://www.caringconsumer.com/company_to鈥?/a>


listed hot topic as a cruelty free brand sold at Townley Cosmetics Inc.


this makes me think that it probably does not test on animals, but check the ingredients for animal by-products to be sure.


my personal favorite vegan cosmetics brand is urban decay, so check them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs