Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bare Mineral Makeup. Hot or Not?

I recently purchased the bare minerals starter kit, and I am planning to wear it tomorrow, but I am curious to see what other people who have tried bare minerals makeup think of it. Is it hot, or not? And please do not answer to this if you have not tried the makeup because I want relevant facts. I would just like to know what to expect tomorrow morning. Thanks!Bare Mineral Makeup. Hot or Not?
love it! So HOTTTTBare Mineral Makeup. Hot or Not?
It is light coverage, and feels as if you do not have make up on. If you have any blemishes you will need to use a little more just on that spot, then ';buff'; another coat over all.





When I first tried it I tried to just put on ';one coat'; ';swirl, tap, buff';....but really that just isn't enough coverage for me. I do it at least twice and sometimes three times, then use the mineral vail, and that seems to work best for me. I love it now, and have been using it for about two years. I get compliments on my complexion all the time.
Yes mam its all that but I have the top secret that can put the finishing touches on it and it will keep all day long and it will sell it self thereafter


you will be amazed to know its a deep clean face before application.
Go to makeupalley.com. They have excellent reviews on everything makeup. You have to make an account with them first, but all they want is your email address and they don't spam you, it's definitely worth it!
HOTT!





it really is great, and it reduces shine very well! it covers imperfections very well, and it doesnt look like your wearing makeup, it just looks like your skin is perfect!!
it's a pretty good makeup. i love it. just make sure to let your moisturizer dry before you put it on, bc then it can get all cakey. It makes your face pretty luminous and it's a pretty good cover up as well.
well i love it.


it makes me feel like im not even wearing make up.


but the 1st time you wear it it may seem like you dont have enough on.
I would like to know the outcome of this. I want to buy a starter kit. I hear it makes your skin beautiful.
It depends if you got the right skin color %26amp; if you apply it on right;


but if you do it will turn out great
Very hot





But you have to be hot for it to make you hot.
hot! I love it! my skin loves it!


Im addicted! No more blemishes for me...not in manymany years



Love it gentle and hott...im allergic to almost everything...
I haven't tried it but I'm really concidering it...its such a big thing now and its really healthy for your skin
ewww it doesn't work at all for me and my mom. the biggest waste of $60 my mom ever spent
HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!
hot.
hot hot hot
omg, love it! HOTTT


BETTER THAN ANY OTHER COVER UP I HAVE USED

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs