Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i get my makeup to stay on when its hot outside?

when its hot, i get sweaty on my face too fast, how do i make my makeup stay on?How do i get my makeup to stay on when its hot outside?
First, make sure your face is clean and dry when you are ready to apply your makeup. Be sure to use a good foundation (but not one that is oil-based) and a transluscent powder to set your makeup. I also use a spray that sets my makeup. I buy it at a local boutique, but I'm sure department store makeup counters have a comparable product.How do i get my makeup to stay on when its hot outside?
Get water proof that seems to help me.
you could use waterproof..or not put so much on
using foundation then apply loose translucent powder then apply.
Use a light powder make-up. I prefer Bare Escentuals face colors. It's light and won't make you hotter....you can check it out on QVC.com, it comes in a wide variety of colors I think it's great...AND I've used it for all the girls in the local County Fair Pagent for 4 yrs now and none of them have broken out...they love it too.
RUB MILK OF MAGNESIA ON YOUR FACE OR PUT A LIGHT OIL ON YOUR FACE LIKE BABY OIL GEL....IT WILL ABSORB THE SWEAT AND KEEP THE MAKE UP ON AND HAVE IT LOOKING FRESH
use make-up primer...smashbox has a good one (foundation primer) and urban decay has a good eyeshadow primer (it won't crease or come off)





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs