Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What company does Hot Topic get their makeup from?

I would like to know what company Hot Topic gets their makeup from because I love animals and I want to see if I'm using safe makeup.What company does Hot Topic get their makeup from?
Their main makeup is from their own line. It has the skull on it. I don't know if they test on animals. You have to remember, though, that even some of the companies that don't test on animals get their scientific research from companies that do.What company does Hot Topic get their makeup from?
Hot Topic has their own brand of makeup that the company manufactures for their stores. A few years ago they started selling a brand called Cupcake Cult, but I believe they discontinued it (I just haven't been able to find it anywhere). They used to sell Ben Nye back in the day, but that's theatre/stage makeup, and I believe now, they only sell it to professionals. It's very complicated to order directly from Ben Nye, but you can probably find their stuff on Amazon and Ebay.


If you'd like to know some brands that are animal friendly, check out Urban Decay and Make Up For Ever (very similar to Hot Topic, but better quality, if you like their makeup). Stila, Smashbox, and Aved are also fantastic brands that don't test on animals.
I love hottopic n im not really sure lol! But they really awesome belts their! Their rainbow beltz lol i got one n it awesome!!!!!
Hmm .. I don't know. :(
they make their own :)
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs