Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whenever I play soccer for my school, I get all sweaty and my makeup smudges. Tips for being hott, not hot?

The boys are always watching so giving up is not an option. Help!Whenever I play soccer for my school, I get all sweaty and my makeup smudges. Tips for being hott, not hot?
Put your hair back in a messy bun and put in a elastic headband. The messy bun looks great after a workout, because it started out looking adorably messy (not too messy, lol). The headband keeps any hair out of your face. Bobby pins or barettes of any sort are illegal in varsity level soccer, so do not use those.


I use Covergirl LastBlast mascara (waterproof). That stuff is hardcore! Don't worry about blush and eyeliner, but really splurge on some great concealer/foundation at a Clinique counter where there's experts to help you (found in places like Macy's, Herberger's, etc.)


Hope that helps!


Whenever I play soccer for my school, I get all sweaty and my makeup smudges. Tips for being hott, not hot?
wear make up that's waterproof. I would suggest wearing a primer under your foundation. That helps it stay in place. Wear liquid eye shadow that will dry and stay in place. Then skip eyeliner and colored mascara and just use clear. You can even get a gel blush that will stay in place better. I buy most of my eye makeup on avon and it seems to last pretty well. The primer that I use is Rimell, and I love it. I use cover girl foundation and then maybelline mineral makeup powder. I hope this helps. It might still sweat off but you are less likely to have smudges everywhere.
Play soccer but want to look good. Not a good combo. If you want to look good stay on the sidelines and cheer in a mini skirt. If you want to play soccer play your heart on the feild and give it all you good and dont worry what others think of your looks..
go Natural. Makeup makes you look older.( in a bad way when your older) Just dont wear makeup at all. If you really want the boys to notice you be the best soccer player on the field.
Get clinical strength deordorant, bring a small towel to wipe your face. Stop putting on eye shadow and lipstick, just use watrrer proof mascara,


and beach color makeup. I saw it on you tube.
Get yerself a wee mini skirt n a thong hen, all the boys will be watching yer **** batter aboot n if yer good will show ye how to play later, and in the sack. Are you nice looking?
um word of advice, i play soccer, and it's not such a good idea to wear makeup at all if your doing a really hard practice, you end up looking worse then even putting any on in the first place
Well, I don't understand why do you need to wear makeup during the game.. Its silly. There is a place and time for makeup, right? and if anyone likes u they will still like u even without make up...
Don't wear make up when you play soccer? Trust me, guys can't see your face too much while you're on that huge field so there's no point.
Do you play soccer because you like the game or do you play so that the guys would watch you?!
wear waterproof makeup. or dont wear a lot.
Don't wear makeup. If you need makeup to look good then who's gonna take notice the morning after.
WATERPROOF IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow. are u more interested in guys, who leave whenever, or soccer, which stays with u forever?
Just give all the boys some lovin'. Then they won't care about any makeup.
Take up modeling . Obviously you're not cut out for a mans game.
Dont wear make up before a game...
i agree with sahara waters i play soccer to and i hate make up my advice don't wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs