Thursday, December 10, 2009

My makeup tends to melt on my face in the hot weather, how can i make it stay longer than 2 hours.?

i apply conceler and foundation along withpowder... still i cant keep it to stay for long.My makeup tends to melt on my face in the hot weather, how can i make it stay longer than 2 hours.?
Your foundation is probably oil based. Try water based makeup. Like Maybelline Pure Makeup. And use loose powder, not compact. And avoid the concealer unless u truely need it for spot coverage. Too much stuff on your face in the heat is not good. Lighter is better in the summer. Just get a foundation that is like foundation plus moisture or something like that. Thinner........My makeup tends to melt on my face in the hot weather, how can i make it stay longer than 2 hours.?
Don't go out in the hot weather.
My best brief shot.


~ put less on
Don't take this the wrong way, but liquid concealer will never stay. Good thing you put powder, it keeps it in it's place. Ever notice how when you leave youe concealer in the heat it gets alot more loose. Bingo.


Best Bet: Try The Mineral Powder. It gets rid of reddness. Covers blemishes and pores.


And it's healthier for you're skin.


Try it ... I have an amazing complexion and it works for me as well as my mother. And she has an anything but perfect complexion.


Good Luck and I hope it works for you.
I had the same problem but i started wearing mineral makeup and the problem is gone
I put away the concealers in the summer cuz when my face sweats it feels sticky and i feel like I gotta go wash my face..


Use bare minerals. Its natural, light, and it doesn't feel like youy have makeup on. And you dont need to put on alot either. Try this or powder foundation
I had the same problem. Try Origins products for your skincare and look into their Reflection Perfection foundation. My makeup used to slip right off my face within minutes. Reflection Perfections stays on the whole day and actually feels very nice-
do you use moisturizer? if you do, wait 10 minutes after applying the moisturizer to apply any other make up so that its completely absorbed in your skin. i used to have the same problem, the only thing that really helped was skipping the foundation.
wear less of it. the more natural, the better.
Bare Minerals Make-Up Should Work.
Try tinted moisturizer with SPF - 3 products in 1 so less is on your face and the coverage is lighter. There are a lot of options available in different price ranges.
Use


Maybelline


Dream Mousse Shadow 20 Suede Sensation


0.12 OZ


Any liquid foundation and loose powder over it.


USE IT VERY LIGHTLY PUT IT ON WITH UR HANDS.


Using ur hands works better.


1. Put on liquid foundation w/hands first


2. Then Dream Matt Mousse or Dream Mousse w/hands


3. Lastly apply loose pwoder with brush just lightly go over ur face
You need a better foundation, I did and its Bee Luscious Cosmetics mineral liquid powder, it goes on liquid for great coverage but it drys powdery soft and it lasts all day, I live in a very hot,sticky,humid state and trust me this product stays on its the best product I have ever seen and used successfully.
During the summer I have to wear the color stay kind or another brand's equivalent. It is humid where I live and work
try the new mineral powder makeup, it doesnt melt
Switch foundations, carry around some blotting papers to remove excess oils on the face, or you can invest in some water-resistant or waterproof cosmetics. Tarte has a wonderful waterproof mascara called Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof mascara that comes is very helpful and comes in a cute little denim tube.





The difference between waterproof and water resistant is that waterproof is used to protect against being emerged in water while water resistant is designed to protect makeup from running because of hot weather or anything else that may case it to run off.





Hope this helps!!
i would say skip the foundation on really hot days and go with the concealer and powder.
I use Make up Forever! Many of their products are waterproof or water resistant.


If you just want the products to make the make up stay and not the actual waterproof makeup -- then try a primer like Primer Potion from Urban Decay for the eyes. Use an allover face primer in general to provide a barrier between your skin and the makeup so your makeup and the oils from your skin don't mix as quickly.


Shelaq by Benefit will keep the shadow on and so will Eye Seal from Makeup Forever.(they both really work!!) They (MU4ever) also have a product called Mist n Fix that will keep your foundation in place. Secret Finish by Laura Mercier refreshes the makeup when you've been out for a few hours. Stila smudge pots are awesome liners in a pot that won't move after they are applied. Hope these work out -- If the product is waterproof it will do the trick.
try carrying around with you oil blotting sheets. i use the ones by clean and clear. whenever you feel like your face is all greasy, oilily, or shiny just take a blotting sheet and blot it all along your face. the blotting sheets absorb oil without messing up your make up. you can buy that your local drugstore.
I have found that not wearing concealer and foundation in the summer are the best solution. I only wear those in the winter. Instead, in the summer, I wear a heavier powder foundation that works double duty and stays put all day. After the base powder, I like to brush on some bronzer to my cheeks to stay glowing all-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs