Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you love/hate about makeup? Is it hot or gross? What is your overall opinion on it? Tell me!?

Is it sexy, hot, overrated, digusting, or what?


Do you care what makeup is made of even if it harms you, or do you just like looking hot?


What do you hate about makeup?


Is some too chunky, not thin enough, not thick enough, or what?


I want everyone to tell me their opinion!


Men, Women, Teens, or whoever!


Do you like it on your gf, bf, husband, wife, kids, dog, and yourself?


How does makeup make you feel?


I wannna know! :)What do you love/hate about makeup? Is it hot or gross? What is your overall opinion on it? Tell me!?
For me make is all about balance don't want people to tell I wear makeup when they can, I feel like clown. I only wear a little I want to still look and feel just like me only with redder lips and longer eyelashes. I care about if my make up harms me ,very much ! To believe that a company would risk peoples live just to sell a tube of lip stick ticks me off ! I hate how make up is always globbed on , it can make people look scary. But if it makes some one feel good about them selves them the have every right to wear it .What do you love/hate about makeup? Is it hot or gross? What is your overall opinion on it? Tell me!?
Okay... personally ilovemakeup!! it makes me feel beautiful and flawless when i look in the mirror and i know that i sound superficial but i just do! i feel sexy when i have my eyeliner, mascara, powder and blush on, when my face is bare... i feel like just another face.
i loooooooooove makeup on me. im a 14 year old girl.


Eyeliner- brings out my eyes soooooooo much


mascara- my eyelashes are allready suuuper long but it makes them even longer and more noticeable


eye shadow- makes my overall eye look bigger, and its pretty!


foundation- A life savor!!! i have semi red skin, so foundation makes me look really tan, and clear (i use maybellean liquid mousse)


powder- over foundation makes me look poure less!!! :~)


Blush- a light pink looks super cute to bring everything together!





over all i looooooove makeup. and ifu wear a lot, you need to make sure that everything is your right color and looks good. Its hard to make makeup look natural, but you just dont want to go over board! but otherwise, i love the way i do my makeup.
i think it's a bit overrated, people make a huge fuss about having ';100% longer lashes'; and stuff. some people wear way too much make up. y'know they have thick foundation plastered onto their faces and sticky ';glossy'; lips etc. it doesn't look nice.





i don't really pay much attention to what it's made of but if i know something is harmful to me i do steer clear of it.





i hate how it smudges and seems to come off during the day.





usually it's too thick (foundation at least) and mascara can be rather clumpy sometimes plus i've got a mascara that is way too thin.





i like wearing make up. it hides all the little things i don't want people to know like the fact that i have a big red pimple the size of the moon stuck on my forehead or that i didn't sleep well last night and have huge bags under my eyes etc.





make up makes me feel pretty :) but also rather concious of what i'm doing 'cause i don't want to rub my eyes and end up looking like a panda, lol.





please help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs