Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want a CUTE but hot makeup idea for school!?

what brand? what product? how to apply help!!!I want a CUTE but hot makeup idea for school!?
http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan鈥?/a>





this girl has a lot of good tutorials and makeup ideasI want a CUTE but hot makeup idea for school!?
Almay, Loreal, Revlon





Those are my favorite.


I wear black Loreal eyeliner on my waterline, Loreal Collosal Mascara, a darkish pink color on my eyelid, and clear lipgloss. It makes my 'eyes pop'. Hope that helps!
What you'll need:


-Lash Blast Mascara


-CoverGirl Perfect Blend pencil crayon in basic black (eyeliner)


-CoverGirl Cheekers Blush (#183)


-Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer in your skin tone (used as a cover-up for pimples and blemishes)





This is what I use to look GREAT(:





And now for applying:


1. Put your eyeliner on the bottom lash line along the line, not really dark. The top lash line is harder, so I think you should start with the bottom.


2. Put the 'cover-up' on any pimples, blemishes, or red spots and rub it in.


3. Open the mascara and wipe some on the sides(for no clumps) and then apply the mascara to the top lashes.


4. Smile and apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks.


5. Look in the mirror in awe on how you look!





Everyone will think your soooo hot! (:





Videos!


Eyeliner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAfxTZBF7鈥?/a>


Mascara: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HfgLtYs鈥?/a>


Blush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzXy7yEon鈥?/a>


Cover-up is easy enough :)





Good luck, work that stuff! Hope this helps(:
aww makeup is over rated


if you really MUST wear it


do a light mascara, just enough to accentuate your lashes


use light eye liner, if you have to


remember we where born with out tattoo's,piercings,and clogged pores.


be natural,be yourself
Hi!





I'm not sure what grade your in or what products you use or anything, but I have some tips for you to go back to school!





I like to go natural so....





1)Foundation(Cover Girl) to match your skin tone. Use face sponge.


2)Gold Eyeshadow(Maybelline) Apply below crease.


3)Light Natural eyeshadow(Tan, light green, pink..etc.)(Maybelline)


4)Black Eyeliner(Maybelline) Apply ONLY on the corner of the eye, on the lower and upper lash line.


5)Black Mascara(Maybelline Colossal) Apply on upper lashes(and lower lashes if you wish)


6)Regular Pink Blush(Cover Girl) Apply lightly on cheekbones


7)OPTIONAL: Lip gloss...(Smacker liquid)





So all of these products are at the drugstore(Walgreens, CVS, etc, etc..)





I hope I helped! This is my back to school routine!
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs