Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys/Girls Do you think dark makeup is hot?

iver been wondering do you guys think that dark black makeup is hot, or just to trashy.Guys/Girls Do you think dark makeup is hot?
black eyeliner is usually pretty sexyGuys/Girls Do you think dark makeup is hot?
Like dark black eye makeup? well if its a lot then yes its trashy but if its done tastefully then no. I think its trashy when it looks like this.





http://www.primped.com.au/images/uploads鈥?/a>





http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29gbb鈥?/a>





http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/鈥?/a>








but this is done tastefully, which is a surprise she tends to do her makeup more on the trashy side.





http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=143eo鈥?/a>
NOT TRASHY AT ALL.


WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK!





I think that if you like it who cares.


The foundation is what makes people look painted.


My best makeup app. is when I wear dark. As long as it is neat, and artsie. GO FOR IT!


Never Care About What People Think.


You were made to stand out not fit in.
I normally don't like dark makeup at all, but if i'm going out with friends i like to put on eye liner and eye shadow. I guess it depends on where you are going and who you are going with.
Ermh .. I think @ night time. Because at night the certain way the moon falls on it. In the day time, if you do kind of like a smoky look with grey eye shadow and eye liner looks really nice, but not too dark. ;)
I love dark make up...I'm really into the gothic look so vamp red lipstick which is actually like black and dark red mixed together is my look. I think women with a dark look are sexy period.
As evening make-up it looks good as long as it is not overdone. During the day it's just too much- not trashy.
I love dark makeup. I wear it a lot of the time, but I still switch it out.
depends on how well you can apply the make up and how well it suits your face (:
well if your gonna take a risk to use dark makeup, make sure its perfect and flawless or else just use natural neutral colors:)
at night time i think that it looks sexy


but during the day i think that its kind of trashy
at nite it looks nice, really mysterious and beautiful.....





but in the day umm...no....well it depends how much u put on or how u put it on:)
in general i think it's hot


but...it depends on the occasion
I'm a guy and in my opinion dark makeup is great.
Ew that's like goth or emo. So no it's trashy.
i hate it either way let your natural beauty show
nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo
i like it no makeup or light touchup
Nope, not really. It's kinda creepy in a way, and it makes you look emo or goth.
sort of trashy since you asked
i just so happen to adore dark makeup:)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs