Thursday, December 3, 2009

HOT Makeup tips!?

I love looking sexy, and I just want to know some different yet sexy ways to do my makeup.





I do it pretty much the same everyday.





I use some gold eye shadow on my lids, Volumizing black mascara on my top lashes, and black eye liner on my inner rims of my bottom lid.





and of course coverup and powder.





What are some other things I can do? but I don't want to look like a drag queen or look like I'm caking on the makeup. I want it to be sexy natural :)





and I love blue eyes. If that helps with anything.





Thanks!HOT Makeup tips!?
I have one suggestion for blue eyes. Try a pewter/light blue smoky eye.





Stila has a dark, metallic blue that's called Pewter. Put this in your crease. $16





Use a light icy blue underneth your brow and in the inner corner of your eye to add depth. I'd suggest Stila in poppy..it's a shimmery light blue. $16





This would look great along black liner on the bottom lids. It will make light blue eyes so intense!





Pair this with a nude gloss, because strong eyes need a soft cheek and lip color. Try NARS lipgloss in Striptease, a nude gloss with shimmer. $23HOT Makeup tips!?
i dunno anything about that but most guys just like eyeliner and a smooth-looking face. not too much
This is a great site.





www.temptalia.com








There are tutorials and pictures.
For your eyeshadow use a little bit of brown for the first layer, second layer use purple, for the third use blue.





Use brown or charcoal eyeliner and brown telescope mascara.





Use a baby pink lipgloss.





And if you want to go natural, dont use coverup or powder.


Unless you use all natural coverup and powder.
do you eye shodow dark and the rest pink or red!!!!!!!








: } { :





xoxoxoxo
seems like u dont use blush? get some! go to macys and help them find u a nice shade cuz it does a lot for a person!.. shimmer... and have u ever tried putting eyeliner on the topof the eyes...rite where the lashes start
smokie eyes are way sexy.


if you have blue eyes a grey-blue eyeshadow would look really pretty.
I like to take some white or light pink shimmer powder and rub it above my cheek bones and the point of my chin. I also put a tiny bit in the middle of my forehead. It is very Marilyn Monroe.
Switch it up! use a shimmer right below the brow and then add a light color then layer with some sparkle. add white liner on the corners of your eyes and put maskara on top and bottem add very natural looking skin products ( not hevey on the blush) and WAHLA


hope that helps
If you want something different, you can always try using a combination of colors on your eyes. start with a black liner on the bottom line your bottom inner rims and under your eyes, with a q-tip or the tip of your pinky, smudge the liner under the eye to give a smokey look. i would line the top with the same liner and try a sparkly black eyeshadow, (m.a.c. works great) with silver on the brow(or even a neutral color) if you want to add another color, try dabbing a bright color just in the inner corners of your eyes. of course top with your regular mascara!
For going out try a smokey purple eye. Use a light color over your entire lid, a medium color in the crease, and the darkest color in the corner ';v'; of your eye. Try some pearlescent white or champagne on your browbone, tops of your cheekbones and the cupids bow of your lips... instant sexy.





For a more natural look, try a brown or plum liner instead of black and use a peachy blush and natural color lip... it will bring out your natural beauty without looking over done...





You'll be gorgeous girl...
Always play up your eyes. I would wear several coats of good mascara (Clinique is the best department store brand, second is Lash Out by Loreal) and some pink lip gloss that's blended in. If you have clear skin, that's really all you need. But I know for a fact that lots of mascara is very sexy with the shiny lips.
Try too curl your hair


and wear blue eye shadow
Pictures would help. I'll say this for other people now since you can only answer once and I don't really have any ideas for you. :P
Try doing a pale blue or white on the very top of your eye, right under your eyebrow. It's super sexy. Or copper-bronze blush, that is drop-dead-gorgeous.
try a smokey and a light shade of red lipstick, like light brown-red. if you are going out at night though, wear RED

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs