Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm a kinda dark black person, should I wear light pink makeup or hot pink?

I think hot pink.I'm a kinda dark black person, should I wear light pink makeup or hot pink?
Well black black skin should be hot pink, and more of a lighter skin should go with light pink. Sounds like its gonna look good.I'm a kinda dark black person, should I wear light pink makeup or hot pink?
No, you should wear more of a wine or mauve color. That color would look horrible. Even some mocha colors would look great. Unless you wnat to look like a clown or Shanay nay from In Living Color
hot pink is way better gurl
Yes you should but only on the East Coast.


Thats about 5,000 miles from me!
I'd have to say neither.Stick more to the berry /plums and reds for lips and cheeks.For your eyes I'd go with plums and browns.
Light pink could brighten up ur eyes. You can top up or finish ur make up with some shimmering glitter on ur eyes
No. No. No. It will make you look like people that hang out in rooms with black lights. Wear shades that will compliment your skin tone.
I actually think that more of a berry tone looks better - definitely don't go light pink.
hot pink
pink
do what you like hunny, but pink doesnt look too good on a darker complexion
Hot pink for sure, dark black skin requires colors with intensity in order to make a statement. High pigment, intense color.


Check out:


http://www.floriroberts.com


http://www.imanbeauty.com
Light pink. The lightness of it should complement your skin in the sense that things that contast each other often look good together. I'm just a guy, so what do I know, but that's what I think lol.
Hot Pink It will Look Nicer I Think Good Luck!!! =D
i DONT THINK IT WOULD GO WITH YOUR SKIN TONE.
I think you should experiment on different shades I like hot pink, but pink works too.
i think you would look pretty with light pink! i see black people with light pink on all the time like beyonce!
light
I am a dark black women as well. My suggestion is to get a professional make over ( they are free) by a Mary Kaye consultant, at a MAC counter, at Victoria Secrets or even Fashion Fair, and chose for yourself. I personally stay away from pink. I lean more to the copper, bronze, mauve, or golden colors.
You could probably do either with your skin tone. I think black women have the ability to do so much more than white people in terms of makeup and wardrobe colors! It's not fair!!! LOL





You might want to do the softer colors for when you just want to look cute and the brighter colors for when you want to look sexy and dramatic.
Hot pink, you will look sexxxy. 69696969696969696969696969
pink is not a good color for a dark complexion...u have to use earthy tones...brown..forest green...colors like that
Light pink
Try the mauve shade of pink . I read in teen vogue that fair skin girls should go towards bubble gum and darker shaded girls should go for the warmer, mauve. im a bit lighter then my avatar and have tested the theory out. i have to say i agree.





Revlon- Super Lustrous lip gloss in Mauve crystal ( highly pigmented )


Almay's -( lip stick ) One coat lip color in Mauve
Yea hot pink. It might flatter your skin tone more than the light pink.
I suggest going to an Aveeda store. They have a lot of colors and the people there help you. I'm not sure either light pink or hot pink would be the best color for you. It seems to me a more sophisticated, subtle shade would be best and I think Aveeda has a lot of those, plus help.
Both. Use light pink eyeshadow, deep pink blush and a hot pink gloss!
neither lol.
light crystal pink is good
instyle makeover magazine fall 2006 just had an ad this month about which colors to wear with skin. page 65 and 66 or instyle.com it says for dark skin use burgandys golds golden brown and corals for the lips and looks like golden rust and brown and violets for eye shadow.
it depends on what your wearing and just remember if your eye make up is dark than your lips should be lighter and vise revers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs