Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Mineral Makeup work good in hot weather?

I am concidering buying some Mineral Make up because I have heard it is light and you can hardly feel it on. I am wondering if during the hot months of summer if it still feels light or will it feel like cake on my face? When it is 100 degrees out side I don't really like wearing thick makeup... Does anyone know? And if so what brands do you suggest?Does Mineral Makeup work good in hot weather?
I use L'Oreal Bare Naturals mineral foundation. I wear it year round and I can never feel it on my face. I love it from years of wearing nasty, cakey liquid foundation. I've been wearing mineral foundation for 3 years and it has NEVER caked on my face. I've been out in 100 degree weather (I live in NC). I love L'Oreal, I've tried alot of other brands. Though the trick is to go on EBay and buy the Sheer Cover Foundation Brush to get the amazing coverage and look! (You can get the brush for $5 and it'll last you about 2 years).Does Mineral Makeup work good in hot weather?
Bare Minerals.


It'll definitely be better than wearing heavy liquid foundation.


You should be alright as long as you aren't sweating waterfalls.
Yes, Bare Minerals is the way to go. You're right that you won't be able to feel it on your face and it definitely stays put. I wear it year round and will never use anything else.
I have tried quite a few brands, but must say that kms mineral essentials really stays put, even in hot humid weather. My makeup looks like I just applied it even hours later.
yepp, ! it will still work;





answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqTfYU.qOup0KqQR1LkwAhnAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080520114446AAq28XO
it should be good. get waterproof because if you sweat the makeup will get smeared
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs