Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have an interest in makeup and hot nails, but I have no interest in guys. What's up?

I still absolutely love girls. Am I crazy? Would you be with a guy like me?I have an interest in makeup and hot nails, but I have no interest in guys. What's up?
NO, don't ever think that you're crazy for something like that!! In fact, more guys need to be like you. Makeup + hot nails = %26lt;3!


As far as dating, it would depend on more than just that (like personality! :) ), BUT those are two definate pluses in a boyfriend, as I see it.


So keep it up! :) lol.I have an interest in makeup and hot nails, but I have no interest in guys. What's up?
Depending on your age it's possible that you ';come out'; later in life.





Or you could just be metro sexual. So you don't fit society's expectations...screw it :)
Andy, Andy. Gender isn't simply ';boy'; or ';girl';. It's more of a sliding scale. Everyone has a masculine side and a feminine side. Sometimes guys have stronger feminine sides, and sometimes girls have stronger masculine sides. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with sexual preference. I'm a straight guy and just one big melting pot of disjoint interests. I'll be outside working on my truck one minute, and picking out nail polish for my next pedicure. I have two entirely different sets of friends, one set who know and one set who don't. Although even the friends that don't *know* how strong my girl side is still call me an ';honorary girl';. I love that :)





As far as dating, well, you'll find there are a whole lot of women that are turned off by guys who don't fit inside the lines. There are women who are neutral on the whole thing, there are a lot of women who think it's cute and charming, and there are a few women who have a strong preference for boys in panties.





Anyway, forget the women who don't get it. Everyone knows that girly guys are WAY more sensual, empathetic, and attentive than manly men. So their loss :)
guess you dont fit the rules of american society, you must be defective. ;)





yes i would date you.
what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs