Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need tips on how to make a redhead look hot hair and makeup?

I have blue eyes red hair and I need some great hair and makeup tips I will choose you the best answer if they are the bomb.thanks!! lylI need tips on how to make a redhead look hot hair and makeup?
I love it when redheads curl their hair...not super tight ringlets...but you know, that loose, almost wavy sort...specially if they have long hair.





I've dyed my hair red several times...and of different shades, so I know it looks good!





Makeup....well redheads are usually fair skinned. If you are too, try and use that. I love fair skin. I'm very tan and I wish I was fair skinned. If you put too much foundation on...it makes you look tanner and messes up the balance between hair color and skin tone. I would use just enough to match your entire face color (a.k.a. hide blemishes, freckles, etc.)





as summer comes again so does the fashion of looking naturaly beautiful.I need tips on how to make a redhead look hot hair and makeup?
http://beauty.about.com/od/curlyhairstyl鈥?/a>





or straight:





http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Ca鈥?/a>





something long and sleek, sideparted


possibly long side-bangs.





put on a little bit of shimmery white eyeshadow to make your eyes glow, make your eyelashes long and dark with mascara, put a little brown eyeliner on your lower lids ( not too much)


and a little powder


good luck!
im a red head too...blue eyse the same.....i use some natural colors for the eyes sometimes greens and blues....for the hair maybe a french braid?.... just wear it flat or even out a some spiral curls looks good....good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs