Thursday, December 10, 2009

Were the fires of hell hot enough to melt Tammy Faye Baker's eye makeup?

That would be pretty hot.Were the fires of hell hot enough to melt Tammy Faye Baker's eye makeup?
Hope they melt this lady's. lol





Jan Crouch wants your grocery money


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QzNXuB5鈥?/a>Were the fires of hell hot enough to melt Tammy Faye Baker's eye makeup?
I do believe that is an unknowable question ! Sorta like the Holy Trinity, and a bunch of other mysteries, but in this case the unknowability is more directly related to the smell of burning eye make-up is far and away over-scented by the ubiquitous oders of brimstone which the DOE has determined to be the primary fuel in use there for the time being(this may change when George w. Bush arrives with a new program).
Aww, come on, so she was a freak. I do believe she was sincere in praising the Lord. I think she believed it was by the grace of God she could air condition her dog's houses. I think God welcomes her to heaven. Did she die ? I knew she wasn't well.
I prefer her to the Catholic Church who put to death millions for not being Catholic, or for daring to say the earth is round, or the planets evolve around the sun
Only the tears of her troubled conscience could melt her gunk.
Why, she dead? Didn't know that. Anyways, here's my take on hell:


http://www.helltruth.com/
Heck... a warm enough cup of coffee could do that! Hope she doesn't sit by many camp fires!
RIP Tammy Faye and I do believe she's in Heaven, not Hell
Poor Tammy Faye. I don't know what she saw in the mirror when she put on all that goop. It certainly wasn't what the rest of us saw. More isn't always better.
she's still alive......plop. Now she's not

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs